Thursday, July 9, 2015

I hate

I hate the world.
I hate people.
I hate everything…but not you.
I despise you.
You sit in a closet with a tourniquet around your throat to stop words from coming out.
You, who sits in a corner and cries in self-pity.
You ugly, deplorable, rancid filth of a person, I wish you would die.
 
Just die.
Suck up the lies and let the truth come out, you deceitful serpent.

Cut into your bones to spill the marrow, like you don't spill filth over the ground already.
Bash your head into a wall until you don't think and just listen when people talk to you.
You traitorous scorpion, you don't deserve the love of family or the peace of quiet and solitude.
 
I wish for your every breath  to be torturous, you bandage-covered mummy.
Carve your own organs into place, you selfish twat.
Let the world see who you really are;
reject the pity, the recognition, anything that would actually help.
 
Laugh yourself unto madness, while listening to your soul cry.
Spill every drop of your blood unto the carpet, in the hopes of imprinting your misery into color.
You artist, you thick-headed slob.
You dandy-coated,  self-righteous, narcissistic, arrogant pile of horse ass-vomit.
 
Go die, filthy person.
Go and hate in hell.
The world doesn't need you.
The world doesn't want you.

You're a waste of space.
 I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you…me.


ISA

No comments:

Post a Comment