Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sitting In The Sun

I'd like to say "I've 'been' awhile",
Or show off my experience,
But truth to say,
I don't know much,
And am young in my own ways.

But humility is,
A wonderful thing,
A fire in my belly,
That fills me and burns me,
To keep me moving on.

I have a little sister,
About as young as me,
But she doesn't stop,
Or smell the roses,
She's a busy, busy bee.

She stings and burns,
Nothing there to guide her,
My efforts to help,
Only land me in hell,
For she has been hurt,
By Many.

She listens to no one,
Not even her friends,
Her nature is to kill in the end.
I love her dearly,
But what can I say,
That will manage to help her on her way?

And as the sun strikes down on me,
Though I'm somewhere on the moon,
Maybe its because I'm sitting,
I guess it's time to move.


It is in people's nature to be active. Activity is a wonderful thing, but sometimes it is too much to handle. I recomend that when people start to criticize you, to listen to them, and to understand you are not perfect. It is because people move a little too much, that they get sloppy. Rest for a while, let inspiration come to you, and work to improve all you do. Everyone needs rest, and so will you, so try to get it.

"As my thought moves forward, I slow down. As I slow down, I improve all functions."

ISA

No comments:

Post a Comment